We are your compliance experts
In this legislative environment, maintaining health and welfare plan compliance can be challenging for any business. Our Compliance team can help you develop and deploy effective strategies to implement healthcare reform in a way that aligns with your business goals.
Our goal is to ensure that you are informed and ready to address all areas of ACA and ERISA legislation that impact your company. To do this, our team conducts compliance and payroll/HRIS technology audits to guide you through every aspect of ACA requirements while reviewing other areas, such as ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA and FMLA.
Our Compliance team will:
- Audit current practices and policies to identify any gaps that need to be addressed
- Help you make well-informed decisions for your company and employees
- Tap into the wealth of knowledge from experienced ERISA lawyers on our team
- Provide educational seminars, webinars and podcasts on timely and strategic compliance issues
- Send updates to you as changes occur on healthcare reform and other legislation
Compliance Audit Coverage
- Affordable Care Act Checklist
- Department of Labor Checklist
- Plan Document Requirements
- Employee Notifications
- Section 125 / Cafeteria Plans
- 5500 Filing
- Wrap Plan Documents
- Family & Medical Leave
- Wellness Programs
- HSAs & HRAs
- Grandfathered/Non-grandfathered Checklists
- Military Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Filing Requirements
- Fiduciary Responsibilities
- Right of Recovery
- Online Access to Benefits Counsel
- Employer Shared Responsibility
- Business Associate Agreements
Ready to find out more?
Click the button to contact us for more information!