Our annual wellbeing fair is designed to help employees and their employers learn more about holistic health. During this fair, you'll have the option to attend various workshop sessions that specifically focus on the six pillars of wellbeing: financial, physical, mental/emotional, social and community and career.
During this two-day workshop, employees can engage in our daily fitness and mindfulness workshops and then attend our keynotes to hear from experts in the wellbeing space.
Our keynote topics will include:
- Loss, Languishing, & Renewal: Defining the Effects of the Pandemic on Our Mental Wellness
- Financial Management: Strategies to Achieve Wealth Wellness
- Eat What You Love: Precision Nutrition for Diabetes & Pre-diabetes Care
- Mental Health in the Workplace: Panel Discussion
- Healthy Cooking During Busy Times (Cooking Class)
- Mastering Stress and Improving Resilience During Times of Adversity
- Indoor Plants & Container Gardening
- Perfectionists to "Superheroes" – Learning to Deal with Imposter Syndrome