Benchmarking – it’s a vague word thrown around by employee benefits professionals trying to win your business. But what does it really mean? And can it really help your organization thrive?
To us, benchmarking means collecting insightful data from thousands of employers nation-wide and compiling it into a helpful resource that can guide your strategic benefits plan. We believe that data should be easy to understand and implement, with obvious implications to strengthen your organization. Read on to find out the five reasons we love benchmarking–and why we think you will love it, too!
- It’s EASY: we try to make it as simple as possible for you by accomplishing the majority of the work on your behalf. That means, if you’re a client or a previous participant, we import your information, so you only have to input any new information.
- It’s FAST: we mean it! Our survey only takes 30-45 minutes to complete. If you are a returning participant or a client, we upload all previous data for you, making it even faster. And, because it’s completely electronic, you can save it as you go and come back to it later if necessary.
- It’s HELPFUL: the information you receive back can be input into specific, measurable changes for your organization. Our advisors partner with each participant to explain survey data and apply it to your unique use case. That means that your survey has direct implications for improving your benefit offerings.
- It’s PROFITABLE: not for us–we don’t charge anything for you to participate–but for you! Every year, employers gain insightful information about their benefits, compared to similar companies in their industry and area. From this information, employers can gauge benefit trends, work with an advisor to create a strategic benefit plan, and attract and retain a winning team as a result. Beyond this, the analysis of your benefit spends.
- It’s ACTIONABLE: we give everyone who completes our survey a customized benchmarking report that compares your benefits to other local organizations, as well as access to online tools to drill down on specific data points. These tools can help you to translate the results of the survey into actionable items that benefit your organization.
We believe in the power of benchmarking to revolutionize benefit offerings for employers of many sizes. Interested in seeing how benefits can impact your organization? Click here to take the survey here today.
If you have questions about the survey and how it can specifically help your company, contact Basia Pokorny at firstname.lastname@example.org.